Monday, October 15, 2007

Confusion and Light

Jordy and I drove to UNCG. I think it would be fairly easy for me to get into their graduate program, but Jordy says they don't have the Master's program she's now planning on taking.

Our housewarming Saturday night was a great success. Almost everyone seemed to have a great time, nothing major was broken, and the police were not called. I'm going to give it a 4.5/5 stars.

Even more importantly than a good party- perhaps- Jordy rocked the GRE. And by rocked, I mean she beat my score by 80 points. Woo!

3 comments:

Matt G said...

Great. Just what my ego needs: more people smarter than me, who'll probably breed a super race of geniuses.

Actually, that's exactly what we all need. :)

Please pass on my sincere congratulations to Jordy. I hope her ego's flying high. Good marriage, good grades, good prospect, good life.

Go Team Shirley!

phlegmfatale said...

Well-done on Jordy!
Congrats on a mishap-free housewarming, too!

J.R.Shirley said...

Thanks, y'all.


HallowE09