Friday, June 6, 2008

Warms the Heart




Last week, I was enjoying one of my last semi-vacation days before my next class kicked in (only one class, even during the summer usually sounds like a vacation to me), when I heard an alarmingly loud thump outside. On opening the door, I discovered a package.

In the package were two smaller boxes- each containing five pounds of Haribo gummi strawberries! Sent from Little Bro.

It brought a righteous smile to my face. If you know someone who might like some delicious chewy candies, click here.

2 comments:

The Lily said...

HOLY. CRAP! I only eat Haribo. Call me a snob, but wow. I love amazon and never thought to do a search there. This is the best news I have heard all year.

SQUEE!

Jordyriffic! said...

I enjoy the Swedish Fish. Yumm..


HallowE09