Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

I suppose it's no surprise that I feel as least as chipper as the Grinch at Christmas. And that's all I have to say about that.

In other news, I'm still quite sick. I took my first day off of work earlier in the week, and today kept falling asleep in the middle of the afternoon, as I tried to work at the computer.

But like Howard Jones said...

You know, it's amazing how the things people think are cool change over time.


Tam said...

Get well soon, John!

J.R.Shirley said...

Thank you, sweetie.

night lightning woman said...

Dragging behind, as usual. I was only a few years older in 1985 than you are now when this was played, but hey, I was working fulltime, had two kids and was in grad school. Thank you for adding a bit of fun to my life now. And since I'm so late, I know you're recovering well, which adds to my happy.
On the first beautiful day, go shoot something. (I have to admit, clay birds shattering were my biggest pleasure. Such a wonderful mess!)(and biodegradable.)