Monday, July 29, 2013

Feel Free to be Used

I recall losing the last vestiges of respect I had for someone a few years ago.  This person claimed to be strongly in favor of women's rights, yet defended Bill Clinton when I mentioned the rape accusations against him  (by accusing Bush II of war crimes, as though that was germane)!  I cannot understand how some people are entirely willing to overlook public figures' actions, so long as they agree with them politically.

Cold Fury has a blog today about the Democratic Party's callous exploitation of over half the population...


(To be fair, I don't like the Republican Party much, either, but at least they aren't the party of race hatred and engineered public dependency.)

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

That's a good one, thanks for the link!

J.R.Shirley said...

Sure thing.


HallowE09