Monday, December 12, 2011

When the Gifts Came Rolling In

The grumpy former Marine in the office wanted to know today who had packed all the boxes for Lieutenant Shirley?! When I walked out, I found a whole stack. My scheme to bring Christmas for my crew has already done as well as I'd hoped, and I know there are at least a few more boxes inbound, too. Besides the gift bags assembled, we have books and toiletries and snacks, oh my. And sheet sets for the members of my team who arrive in late December.

My thanks to every one of you who has supported my team, or any soldier, sailor, Marine, or airman.

Absolutely not at all connected to your support, there's a bit more history (with links to abundant black and white photos) up at Seek Cover.

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Glad we could make a 'bit' of a difference JR!


HallowE09