Thursday, July 19, 2007

Another FWIW


Your Score: The Grizzly Bear


Here's your results! Your spirit animal has a Nobility ranking of 14 out of 18.




Your spirit animal is the Grizzly Bear. No other spirit animal matches it's size and strength. This creature is among the noblest and most respectable, and you are truly fortunate. It is both fearsome and awesome to behold. It will serve you well, and shows that you have a deeper understanding than most. It is quite rare indeed to have a Grizzly as a spirit animal!





Link: The What is Your Spirit Animal Test written by FindingEros on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test

5 comments:

Ambulance Driver said...

Okay, your spirit animal totally devours my spirit animal.

Your spirit animal is an apex predator. My spirit animal is a all-you-can-eat buffet for apex predators.

Your spirit animal has a menacing, awe-inspiring roar. My spirit animal bugles like a redneck with his balls caught in a hay baler, and he only does it when he's horny.

And if I shot my spirit animal, I'd have to hang his carcass high in a tree and camp well away from him just to be safe from your spirit animal.

That just sucks. I want a new spirit animal. ;)

J.R.Shirley said...

Heh. I even took the damn quiz twice, changing a few answers (for instance: I would die for my country,
not just for an ideal). Same answer.

If we get a chance, I'd love to hunt your spirit animal with you sometime!
Maybe with buddy Matt and mebbe even LawDog.

phlegmfatale said...

That's funny. I got the Grizzly, too. I expected something cuter.

HollyB said...

Dang, AD, what did you get? I got a Cougar. Does this mean my Spirit Animal can also prey on your Spirit Animals ass? Or do I have to wait until your SA is weak or old?
A Cougar may not be an APEX predator, but at least it's not a chipmunk or beaver or some lame, grazin', herd animal, either. ;)

Kismet said...

Can't be that unusual, I be a Grizel bar too.

Except, apparently, I am an old one. :(

Thought they ate grubs and carrion and stuff. Ugh.

I am, however, ill-tempered at times. That part is right.


HallowE09