Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Eh.

The first week of training academy with WSI is behind me. We qualified on Thursday, and I scored a respectable 272/300 (220 is passing). I was especially happy when some suggestions and practice I gave to our last individual helped her qualify with a 269 (from a low 100 points lower)!

Another class leader has been chosen for this week, which is gratifying, since the chief did something to annoy the sergeant, and he in turn, kept being pissy with me. Unfortunately, tonight I've been trying to "square away" my Class A uniform for my DA photo tomorrow. The first time I'd scheduled one, I'd forgotten my name tag. This time...hey, did anyone remember that some of the buttons come off the Class A? I sure didn't. And now, I have no clue where they are. Ugh.

4 comments:

JPG said...

Class As, with detachable buttons? I had no idea that WSI was so formal. Please, publish your photo, or at least an image of your class.
JPG

Old NFO said...

Hang in there! It'll all be over soon... :-)

J.R.Shirley said...

No, the Class As are for my Department of the Army photo for my commissioning packet. Fortunately, a recently released classmate had some I was able to borrow. :-)

charlotte g said...

It is good to hear you are excelling in several areas of expertise--including teaching. I bet you were more pleased with your classmate's improved score than your own of-course-you-would-do-well score.


HallowE09