Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Just Beachin'

I have been with Claire and several of her old college-days friends at the beach since Saturday afternoon. The weather has alternated between cloudy and clear. Since I pretend to be allergic to both sun and ocean, I really don't mind the cloudy days.

Despite an unfortunate shortage of healthy food (and for all of you who want to protest that "It's a vacation! Have a good time!", my body and I begin to feel bad after a day or two of unhealthy food, so eating reasonably is part of having a good time, for me), I've enjoyed much of my time here. Good company certainly helps.

Yesterday I went with the male contingent to race carts in Myrtle Beach. I had a great time, despite being on the field with two engineers that persisted in outracing me the majority of the time.

3...2...e on Twitpic


Today, I actually got in the ocean for a few minutes. And enjoyed it. Good company, again.

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

Enjoy the time! It's fleeting...

J.R.Shirley said...

Tell me about it! I leave in the early AM.


HallowE09