Saturday, August 22, 2009

Saturday Times

Lunch yesterday was pleasant, Korean bulgogi and mandoo with icy, lemony iced tea on the Mall opposite the Smithsonian Air and Space museum.











After Claire returned to work, I toured the Smithsonian for a couple of hours. I have perhaps been spoiled, due to growing up within reasonable driving range of the Pensacola Naval Air Station's museum. Still, I enjoyed myself as I walked through, looking at the warplanes.

And a spacecraft or two.







Today, Claire made incredible crepes, and Old NFO visited. Good times. Have you ever had banana, Nutella, and toasted hazelnut crepes? HIGHLY recommended.



2 comments:

Old NFO said...

I liked the "other" crepes better :-) Thanks for the invite! Travel safe heading home.

J.R.Shirley said...

Yeah, the ham, cheese, shallots and habaneros were pretty good, too. :-)


HallowE09