Saturday, August 30, 2008

Another Crushed Milestone

While we celebrated Roger's birthday tonight at the Bonefish Grill, Brittany delivered an inspired insult.

You look like a pissed-off Charlie Brown
, she said perkily to me, as I sat wearing an annoyingly uncomfortable party hat. Now I suppose I no longer have to dread that one day I'll receive a truly world-class put down.

Of course, at the house a while later, Little Momma told Brittany, If you're going to wear a dress that short, you really should wear sequined panties.

Well, they're not sequined, but I've got cute panties on
, Brittany protested.

That's true
, I said, grinning at Jordy. They're pink.

5 comments:

Jordyrrific! said...

gross

Byron said...

Jordy,

You're female. You wouldn't understand:)

John,

I've told you about when I received a world class put down I believe.

I told this young lady not to do anything that I wouldn't do.

She looked over at me, cocked an eyebrow up, and drawled,"Well, that leaves me wide open, now doesn't it?"

Since then, I tend to keep my mouth shut much more than was my habit.

J.R.Shirley said...

That is a good one, Byron. Heh. :-)

Matt G said...

John, I'm just wondering when you're going to write another post in which you get to apply the tag "CUTE PANTIES."

I usually apply tags to posts with a mind toward grouping posts, later. I tend to think of you as more organized than me. Thus, you clearly have a series planned.

If you think this concept will get you more readership...





...you're right. ;)

J.R.Shirley said...

;-)


HallowE09