Friday, November 23, 2007

Y'All Hold My Beer


This is a (bad) picture of a cyst Davis cut out of my left heel 40 minutes ago. I had it before I entered Army service, and the Army not only didn't take care of it before I deployed, they released me without taking care of it. I've been so busy I haven't acted on it previously, and my Army med coverage expires in just over two weeks. There's no chance I would've gotten it removed in that time.

It's next to a penny for reference. Davis claims I was very brave. He's being generous. He says he's going to write Kershaw Knives and tell them how useful their blades are for impromptu surgery.

5 comments:

HollyB said...

eww!

Tam said...

Ick.

The Lily said...

What? No, "hey y'all watch this!"?

J.R.Shirley said...

Well, it's part of the statement: "Hey, y'all hold my beer, and watch this!"

So far, healing just fine.

phlegmfatale said...

*squeal!*

Call me strange, but I just lurve self-surgery stories.

Glad the operation was a success.


HallowE09