Friday, November 23, 2007

Y'All Hold My Beer

This is a (bad) picture of a cyst Davis cut out of my left heel 40 minutes ago. I had it before I entered Army service, and the Army not only didn't take care of it before I deployed, they released me without taking care of it. I've been so busy I haven't acted on it previously, and my Army med coverage expires in just over two weeks. There's no chance I would've gotten it removed in that time.

It's next to a penny for reference. Davis claims I was very brave. He's being generous. He says he's going to write Kershaw Knives and tell them how useful their blades are for impromptu surgery.


Holly said...


Tam said...


The Lily said...

What? No, "hey y'all watch this!"?

J.R.Shirley said...

Well, it's part of the statement: "Hey, y'all hold my beer, and watch this!"

So far, healing just fine.

phlegmfatale said...


Call me strange, but I just lurve self-surgery stories.

Glad the operation was a success.