Sunday, June 3, 2007

SciFi Randomness

Your results:
You are Deanna Troi
































Deanna Troi
85%
Worf
65%
Jean-Luc Picard
55%
Mr. Sulu
55%
Uhura
50%
An Expendable Character (Redshirt)
50%
Beverly Crusher
50%
Will Riker
50%
Chekov
45%
Spock
42%
James T. Kirk (Captain)
40%
Data
36%
Geordi LaForge
25%
Mr. Scott
25%
Leonard McCoy (Bones)
25%
You are a caring and loving individual.
You understand people's emotions and
you are able to comfort and counsel them.


Click here to take the Star Trek Personality Test



---
I'm going to claim my excuse is that some of my friends did it first...

4 comments:

Matt G said...

Then I must say-- you look GREAT in a stretchy knit top, John!

I admire your set of... skills... to empathize.

J.R.Shirley said...

Yeah, yeah...

Unknown said...

I'm glad you don't really look like that, John, things might get rather interesting. LOL.

Matt G said...

Would've put a whole new spin on his CIB pinning, no?


HallowE09